Arthur Swanson, Jr.
Mr. Swanson has managed income properties since 1988 and oversees a portfolio of San Francisco apartment and office buildings as Chief of Operations for Lightner Property Group. A resident manager himself, Mr. Swanson was trained by attorney/landlords to handle the rigors of managing rent controlled apartments. He personally is on the front lines, implementing all new regulations and requirements and supervising staff to adhere to appropriate standards of care for the portfolio and it's tenants.
He shares his professional training, experience and managerial wisdom with others in the industry through active participation in local property management and small business associations as well as teaching classes for the California Apartment Association.
Mr. Swanson is a real estate licensee (BRE #01297337) and qualified to opine on property management standard of care as well as past and present rental values of San Francisco apartment units.
Mr. Swanson manages a portfolio of larger apartment and office buildings in the City, and oversees several other resident mangers.
Having managed San Francisco apartment buildings since 1988, Mr. Swanson is highly qualified to opine on past and present rental values of San Francisco apartment units.
Chief of Operations, Lightner Property Group, San Francisco, CA
- Oversees portfolio of apartment buildings and commercial properties
- Coordinates building maintenance, office tenant improvements and apartment unit renovations
- Establishes all rental rates for vacant apartments
- Qualified to opine on past and present rental values of San Francisco apartment units
- Coordinates marketing efforts
- Supervises multifamily resident managers
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- Real Estate Licensee, California (BRE #01297337)
- Certified Residential Manager, California Apartment Association
- Notary Public, California
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Mr. Swanson was named San Francisco Apartment Association Property Manager of the Year for 2008.
- He is a member of the Forensic Expert Witness Association, and has assumed leadership roles in...
- San Francisco's Small Business Network
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Professional Property Managers Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association (Government & Public Affairs Committee)
Contributions to Profession and Community
Mr. Swanson is a class instructor for California Apartment Association's program that certifies multi-family building resident managers.