William Lightner, Esq.
Developer, Attorney, Opine Experts Co-founder
Mr. Lightner is licensed attorney and real estate broker who co-founded Lightner Property Group and Opinexperts. His real estate experience includes residential and commercial income property acquisitions and dispositions, historic building renovation, land development, infill housing development, Brownfield development, legislative lobbying, merchant home building and real estate portfolio management. He has formed and managed a number of real estate investment groups to capitalize ventures in all these categories. His partnership experience includes the rescue of one partnership whose general partner's malfeasance had put the investors in jeopardy of losing their property.
He is particularly qualified to consult on due diligence, financial analysis and fair business practices involving the treatment of real estate investors by their investment sponsors.
Mr. Lightner is a real estate entrepreneur with wide-ranging experience. An attorney and real estate investment sponsor, he is uniquely qualified to consult on fair business practices involving the treatment of real estate investors by their investment sponsors.
He employs a far-reaching network of real estate professionals to find experts in even the most arcane aspects of California real estate.
Real Estate Investment Sponsorship and Development
- Principal, Lightner Property Group, San Francisco, since 1984
- Principal, Opinexperts, San Francisco, since 2010
- Forensic Consultant since 2004
- Attorney, Dinkelspiel & Dinkelspiel, 1981-82
- University of San Francisco , 1972-77
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- Attorney at Law, California (Bar #096525)
- Real Estate Broker, California (DRE #00835527)
- Approved Instructor, Department of Real Estate
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- California State Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California, Juris Doctor
- University of San Francisco, Bachelor of Arts